This privacy page outlines how AnnuityBroker.org collects, uses and protects any information that you give to AnnuityBroker.org while using this site.
AnnuityBroker is committed to ensuring the security of your information and strives to ensure your privacy. Any information that you provide to us AnnuityBroker.org) in the course of using this website will be treated in accordance to this Privacy document.
What we collect
We may collect both general and personally identifying information including but not limited to:
- Your names
- Your contact details such as email address
- Demographic information related to where you live, your interests, or your preferences
- Any other information relevant to your interest in annuity product
Use of information
We need this information to better comprehend your needs, and to render a better service to you. Particularly, the information we collect is used for:
- Providing financial advice from any financial advisors affiliated with us
- Record keeping
- Improve our products and/or services
- Contact you for research purposes, or to provide information that might be pertinent to your needs or interests
- Periodically send promotional emails or other materials related to new products, offers, or other information
AnnuityBroker.org is committed to ensuring the security of your information. We have implemented safeguards against unauthorized disclosure or access. We have implemented the best tools and techniques for computer security, and work hard to maintain them as such. But we’d like to point out that no computer system is 100% from hackers. Any breach on our systems is unlikely, but not impossible.
Cookies are small files that are put on your computer’s storage to analyze web traffic or remember you when you visit the same page twice. Cookies do not store or track personally identifying information and are only meant to help us provide a better service to you. A cookie does not in any way give us access to your computer or any information that you have not shared with us.